Our Ancestors always ate only fruits and vegetables that would grow in their region, they never brought fruits and vegetables from foreign and distant regions. It had nothing to do with availability, but had everything to do with thin energies. Fruits and vegetables that grow in your region will be of more benefit to you, than even the tastiest of fruits and vegetables, which are brought from distant lands. So how did our Ancestors prepare for the cold and long winters, they dried fruits and pickled vegetables that grew in their region. Because our Ancestors traveled all around our Midgard-Earth in ancient times, they never took more than several days of provisions with them, but instead ate the fruits and vegetables which they found in other regions.
Here is a list of beneficial dried fruits, which can be enjoyed year-round.
1. Dried Apricots are an indispensable source of potassium. It has a positive effect on the heart and is an excellent tool for the prevention of cancer.
2. Dried Dates enhance our performance and can be used as a painkiller for colds or headaches. They are good at strengthening our immune system.
3. Dried Pear has a beneficial effect on our intestines; it removes toxins and heavy metals.
4. Dried or Candied Papaya strengthens the whole body, activates metabolism of proteins and increases sexual activity.
5. Dried Figs normalize the activity of the thyroid gland, promote excretion of parasites, and is used in alternative medicine as a remedy for bronchitis. Figs actively counteract the development of cancer cells and enrich the skin with vitamins and trace elements.
6. Prunes (Dried Plums) are a great tool for the support of a healthy gastrointestinal tract. They relieve constipation and normalize digestion. There are also good for all who suffer from hypertension, have heart problems and kidney or liver problems. Prunes help with rheumatism and improve vision.
7. Raisins (Dried Grapes) are a good antidepressant and help with diseases of the thyroid gland.
8. Dried Cherries neutralize free radicals within the body; therefore, they have a rejuvenating effect on the skin.
There you have it. Of course, this information is provided to us by our Ancestors and has not been confirmed by the medical community. Because of such things as allergies, you should always use own better judgement and if you have any doubts, contact your doctor.