Take a look at the world today: it is not uncommon to see a person, or even a teenager, with a hand full of rings, a ring on every finger just because it’s a statement of fashion. According to our ancient Ancestors, it is not only stupid … it’s dangerous! A ring does not only have the power to channel energy, but also to multiply it. Everything, the metal from which a ring is made and stones and symbols on it, will have a different impact on the energy and fate of the person wearing it. Our Ancestors also separated all rings into two classes: a simple ring-band and a “fancy” ring (Persten).
Rings for Common People
– A silver ring on the ring finger of the right hand – the ring of the groom or the bride;
– A silver ring on the ring finger of the left hand – the ring of the husband or the wife;
– A golden ring on the ring finger of the right hand – as was referred to among the people, was said to belong to “cohabiting partners”, such “partners” lived without the Heavenly or Parental blessing;
– A golden ring on the ring finger of the left hand – was meant to be worn by a single parent: a single mother or a single father. It always referred to a parent that is bringing up children on his own (or her own);
– A silver ring on the middle finger of the left hand – was meant to be worn by a widow or a widower of a spouse that died from natural causes;
– A golden ring on the middle finger of the right hand – was meant to be worn by a widow of a husband, a warrior, who died in battle, defending own Faith, Land, Rod (Kin) and Fatherland.
Rings for Priests
Priests of Native Slavic Faith, did not only wear regular ring bands, but also wore “fancy” rings (Persten) with symbols and different stones. The highest castes of Slavic priests did not wear any rings or Perstens at all. The stone in the ring speaks about a certain force, while the color of the stone (black, red, violet, blue, white, etc.) tells exactly which force it is. Depictions of an animal on the ring told about which deity the priest serves: Wolf – Veles (also could be to one of his brothers – Odin, Wotan and so on); Eagle (or Falcon) – Perun; Bear – Svarog … and so on.
– The middle finger of the right hand is the Symbol of Hors, so a silver ring or Persten on this finger represents a person who is responsible for certain duties during rituals and rites. Such priests are servants of the so-called Sun cults. If the Persten is either silver or white on the same middle finger of the right hand, it also means priest, but of a higher caste or rank.
– A golden ring or Persten on the middle finger of the right hand – means that the person before you is a priest of the so-called Moon cult. As before, a lower caste or rank priest will have a simple ring, while a higher ranking priest will have a Persten.
The lesson here is simple: before you put on a ring, know the impact that ring will have on your Life and your Fate.
Written by: Dmitriy Kushnir